So I have now been tagged by two people. I have put it off awhile now. Here goes.
1. I really miss my mom. It would have been her birthday yesterday.
2. I get road rage. I found out my dad is the same way.
3. I love to hang out with my friends. Especially girls night out.
4. I love animals. Jayden tells everyone that I am an "animal lover".
5. I don't like apartment life. I love my house in the country.
6. I love to travel the country.
7. I hate giving the prayer in church. It is one of my biggest fears.
8. I bore my testimony in church on fast sunday. I haven't done that for like 4 years.
9. I am not a good money manager. I wish I was more like my mom.
10. I like to site see. I got to see the Statue of Liberty, Manhattan, Central Park, etc. this summer.
11. I really want to go on a cruise. I have never been on one.
12. I love working as a CMA. I love assisting with surgeries, etc.
13. I worked in medical billing and coding in the past. I only lasted 6 years. It is not my favorite thing.
14. I love jeeping in Moab. I have been once.
15. I have a room full of scrapbook stuff that is just sitting there.
16. I love doing things with my family. I really missed my family this summer.
17. I love to camp, fourwheel, hike, etc. I love the outdoors.
18. I love to read books (especially love stories).
19. I love to watch chick flicks.
20. I have 1 dog, 1 goat and 3 cats (we have downsized in this dept.).
21. I love church history. I want to go to the Sacred Grove, Navoo, etc.
22. I love to see the temple. I have seen the temple in DC. I have been in the IF and St. George temples.
23. I love all 3 of my boys (you too honey).
24. I got married when I was 18. I had only been out of high school for 2-3 months.
25. My mom and I made my wedding dress. Jay helped too!
2.12.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment